Working within our Northern Europe Service Management team based in the UK the Service Manager is a product expert in the multi-faceted operation of our Travel and Expense software, providing consultancy, guidance and assistance to our customers on product functionality, configuration and problem solving as well as day to day operations.
The Service Manager must understand customer business goals, communicate effectively and propose added value technical solutions to meet client expectations. You will be responsible for a portfolio of customer accounts ensuring that SLA’s, customer satisfaction and all client deliverables are met.
Essential Core Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of two years’ experience in a Customer Support/helpdesk role within a travel related B2B company with extensive knowledge of the travel industry
• Preferred working knowledge of GDS Amadeus, Galileo or Sabre
• Capable of interpreting data and to be able to quickly identify the symptoms and underlying cause of issues
• Clear, concise written and verbal communication skills combined with an aptitude for and genuine interest in cross team collaboration
• Excellent problem solving and consultative skills required
• Ability to prioritise and balance multiple tasks
• Strong time management and prioritisation skills
• Previous experience in preparing and delivering high quality face to face presentations to customers
Duration: Permanent Role
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org