You will be working in collaboration with our Support, Product Management, Hosting and QA teams to deliver a high quality solution to our customers.
WITHIN OUR R&D DEPARTMENT:
- Develop and construct solutions based on customer requirements
- Contribute to the implementation of major features and components from requirements and designs
- Participate to the changes and develop existing systems
- Produce high quality, test-driven software
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU :
- Experience in working with Agile
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Must be a team player
- A passion for quality service
- Be proactive and be a force for bringing forward new proposals
- Be able to adapt and be flexible when project changes and is put into production
- Excellent English and French languages skills (written and spoken)
WHAT YOU DID :
Master’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
You gained 3 years experience in a new technologies business… or even more. if you think we can do a part of the journey together, do not hesitate to apply!
Where? Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
If you are looking for a company recognized in its market that has retained a start-up mentality, you like to play Fifa or table football or draw on whiteboards, you want to make a difference, so do not hesitate to send your CV (whatever its form) to email@example.com.