London, UK – February 16th, 2016: KDS, a global provider of corporate travel and expense (T&E) management software solutions, today announced that it has partnered with Addison Lee, bringing over 4,800 private hire vehicles to the service of KDS Neo users when travelling on business.
KDS Neo is used by tens of thousands of corporate travellers worldwide for their door-to-door trip planning, booking and expense management. Users can now view Addison Lee’s services as part of their bookable itinerary, tightly integrated with other trip elements such as flights, hotels and public transport. Once the traveller books their business trip, they can rest assured they’ll be met at the right time and place by their Addison Lee driver for onward transit. KDS Neo reminds the traveller of pertinent details via a graphical timeline presented with the application.
“Providing a seamless customer experience for our passengers is at the heart of what we do at Addison Lee and this is why we are really excited to be partnering with KDS,” said Peter Boucher, chief commercial officer for Addison Lee. “This is an important partnership for expense and we expect this to be of huge benefit to our customers.”
He continued: “As part of our ongoing growth strategy at Addison Lee we are always looking for additional ways to compliment our high quality service, our partnership with KDS is an ideal way to offer the ultimate user experience.”
KDS Neo books Addison Lee services in accordance with the user’s company policy and preferences. There will be no surprise when it comes to the fare, since KDS Neo presents Addison Lee’s fixed price within the itinerary details and adds it automatically to the expense claim. The user’s finance department is kept happy too, since they have access in advance to planned travel expenses as well as to historical cost data for planning and budgeting purposes.
KDS Neo is a door-to-door travel booking and expense management solution that eases the life of corporate travellers and encourages compliance with corporate policies. It delivers complete, bookable, door-to-door itineraries and also predicts related expenses. Neo includes a calendar-based interface and auto-expense feature that lets users complete expense claims in seconds if their company activates this option.
Addison Lee is the latest partner to join the KDS Content Hub; a plug and play content platform for suppliers to easily distribute their service inventory within KDS Neo. Based on an open APi and framework for real-time integration of supplier content to KDS, connection to Content Hub is easy. Suppliers follow a simple, step-by-step process to make their services available to KDS users globally.
About Addison Lee
- Founded in Battersea in 1975, Addison Lee is Europe’s largest minicab company.
- Addison Lee offers a full range of Premier VIP chauffeur services, international delivery services, couriers and executive coaches.
- With a luxury fleet of 4,800 premium minicabs, Addison Lee uses bespoke auto allocator software, offering an average pick up time of four minutes in Central London with a fulfilment rate that standsat 99%.
- The new and improved Addison Lee app has been designed to make getting around easier – the revolutionary ‘take me home’ function means you can book a cab home in just two simple taps.
- Addison Lee has won 11 business awards and numerous environmental awards including the 2015 Green Fleet Award for Private Hire Company of the Year.